Home / Expert Answers / Finance / pleaze-answer-all-parts-question-list-quad-1-pa688

(Solved): pleaze answer all parts Question list \( \quad 1 ...



pleaze answer all parts

Question list \( \quad 1<\quad \) Acort Industries owns assets that will have a(n) \( 60 \% \) probability of having a market
Question list \( \quad 1<\quad \) Acort Industries owns assets that will have a(n) \( 60 \% \) probability of having a market value of \( \$ 47 \) million in one year. There is a \( 40 \% \) chance that the assets will be worth only \( \$ 17 \) million. The current risk-free rate is \( 10 \% \), and Acort's assets have a cost of capital of \( 20 \% \). a. If Acort is unlevered, what is the current market value of its equity? Question 1 b. Suppose instead that Acort has debt with a face value of \( \$ 14 \) million due in one year. According to \( \mathrm{MM} \), what is the value of Acort's equity in this case? c. What is the expected return of Acorr's equity without leverage? What is the expected return of Acort's equity with leverage? Question 2 d. What is the lowest possible realized retum of Acort's equity with and without leverage? Question 3 a. If Acort is unlevered, what is the current market value of its equity? The current market value of the unlevered equity is \& million. (Round to three decimal places.) Question 4 Question 5


We have an Answer from Expert

View Expert Answer

Expert Answer


60% chance that value of assets = 47 million 40% chance that value of assets = 17 million Cost of capital = COC = 20% Expected value of assets =sum (p
We have an Answer from Expert

Buy This Answer $5

Place Order

We Provide Services Across The Globe